How can we assist you?
Explore Our Eye Care Services
Prepare for Your Appointment
Your first visit with us could last an hour and a half to two hours, so please plan accordingly. We do take a photo of every patient to identify them with their medical record.
What should you bring?
- Completed new patient forms
- A list of all prescribed medications with dosages and quantity
- Insurance card(s)
- A valid photo ID (preferably a driver’s license)
- Payment in the form of check, cash, or credit card
Find Patient Forms
If you have already scheduled your appointment, it is time to prepare for your visit. We do everything we can to make this visit as convenient as possible. Allowing first-time patients to download, print, and fill out FORMS ahead of time is one way we help to streamline your appointment. If you have questions about any of these forms, give us a call and one of our staff would be happy to help.
Take Advantage of the Patient Portal
We also encourage you to log in to our Patient Portal to...
- Pre-register for appointments
- Update established patient information
- Request a prescription refill
- Request an appointment
- Ask a question