For your Appointment
What should you bring?
- Completed new patient forms
- A list of all prescribed medications with dosages and quantity
- Insurance card(s)
- A valid photo ID (preferably a driver’s license)
- Payment in the form of check, cash, or credit card
What should you expect?
- Your first visit with us could last an hour and a half to two hours, so please plan accordingly.
- We do take a photo of every patient to identify them with their medical record.
- First-time patients to Hollingshead Eye Center will be asked to fill out new patient forms. For your convenience, these forms are available online to download, print, and bring in to your appointment.