COVID Updates - 10/14/22
We closely monitor the State Regulated Health Guidelines and adjust our policies based on the most recent requirements. Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is always our highest priority.
Office Appointments (surgical and non-surgical)
Masks are not required for patients.
You may notice some staff or patients still wearing masks. Please be respectful of their decision as they may have immunocompromised issues, unable to be vaccinated due to allergens, or simply choose to wear them as extra protection.
Please help our efforts not to unintentionally spread COVID-19 or other sickness by rescheduling your appointment if you...
- Are currently awaiting a COVID-19 test or plan on getting one prior to your appointment.
- Have had close contact with anyone with a suspected or laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks
- Or have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever, chills, body aches
- Shortness of breath (not related to known heart/lung disease)
- Sore throat or any other cold-related symptoms
- RECENT loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- Red, irritated eye(s) (not related to known allergies/recent injections, etc.)